Review: Etude House Nymph Aura Volumer




Etude House will forever be one of my favorite makeup brands. If you're unfamiliar with it, it's a Korean makeup brand that has the cutest packaging with wonderful quality. It never ceases to disappoint. My favorite girl k-pop celebrity is definitely Dara (pictured above) from 2NE1. I watched her Etude House cf's and the Nymph Aura Volumer appealed to me because of the dewy finish it provides, giving you that flawless Korean celebrity skin. 
They have a few different finishes of the Nymph Aura, but I decided to get #1 Pure Nymph Aura.

Description on the packaging in broken English, hehe: "Makeup Multi-Cream maximizing the radiance and dewy glow on skin, completing flawless skin with plumped up moisture."
Directions: Apply evenly on skin with 1:3 mix of BB cream or foundation. Use foundation brush or BB brush to get perfect blending. When used for highlighting, apply on the nose, forehead, and cheekbones with the volumer alone.

Nymph Aura by itself.

Super BB cream + Nymph Aura


 With makeup...phew.
I thought it was pretty ludicrous that I was in my nightgown pajamas like an old grandma.
Overall, I really like this product and it does give you that k-pop glow. You should be warned that an excess amount can be interpreted as greasy skin, so just be cautious of applying too much. If it's too much, you can use it sparingly as a highlighter for a natural dewy finish. 

(4/5)


xo

No comments :

Post a Comment